This website may provide information about various medical conditions and their treatment. Adcock Ingram Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries as well as affiliates, ("Adcock Ingram"), make no representation that information provided on the website is appropriate or available for use outside of the intended territory and audience. Those who elect to access this website from other locations do so at their own peril and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent that local laws are applicable. In addition, nothing on this website should be construed as providing any kind of medical advice. Specific medical advice should always be sought from a qualified and registered medical practitioner.
Adcock Ingram uses reasonable efforts to update this website, but some information may become out of date over time. Except as specifically stated, Adcock Ingram makes no claims or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or use of the information contained on this website.
Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this website including, but not limited to, the text and images contained herein and their arrangement are the property of Adcock Ingram. All trademarks and/or Intellectual Property used or referred to on this website, which are not proprietary to Adcock Ingram, are a property of their respective owners.
Nothing contained in this website shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary interest of Adcock Ingram or any third party. This website and the content provided on this website, including, but not limited to, graphic images, audio, video, html code, buttons, and text, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, modified, adapted or distributed in any way, without the prior written consent of Adcock Ingram, except that it may be downloaded, displayed, and one copy of the materials printed on any single computer solely for personal, non-commercial use, provided that the material is not modified or adapted in any way and all copyright, trademarks, and other proprietary notices are kept intact.
Adcock Ingram claims no ownership in, nor any affiliation with, any third-party trademarks and/or Intellectual Property appearing on this website. Such third-party Intellectual Property is used only to identify the products and services of their respective owners, and no sponsorship or endorsement on the part of Adcock Ingram should be inferred from the use of such Intellectual Property.
The information on this website is made available free of charge and for information purposes only and does not create a business or professional services relationship between any party that accesses it and Adcock Ingram. This website and its contents are provided "as they are/voetstoots" and Adcock Ingram makes no representation or warranty of any kind with respect to this website and its contents or any website or service accessible through this website. Adcock Ingram expressly disclaims all express and implied warranties including, but not limited to, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. Under no circumstances will Adcock Ingram be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential, or other damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or data) without regard to the form of action and whether in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with this website, any content on or accessed through this website or any website service linked to, or any copying, displaying, or use thereof.
1. iDeliver Retail Solutions is a business that warehouses and provides eCommerce fulfilment and Sales functions for all industries including the healthcare industry that supplies pharmaceutical and healthcare products from our Pharmaceutical Grade facilities.
2. Delivery Policy: Subject to stock availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within two (2) working days and collection will confirmed by way of an order number/invoice. Delivery is done through a trusted courier service partner supplier to iDeliver. All these transactions will be conveyed by email.
3. Return and Refunds Policy: The provision of goods and services by iDeliver Retail Solutions is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability or damaged goods, iDeliver Retail Solutions will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 0% administration fee.
4. Return and Replacement Policy: In the rare instance that a product arrives faulty / broken: Kindly contact us immediately @ support@iDeliver.co.za. The product must be in the received condition and the original packaging for a full refund or replacement. As the client, you must notify us within 7 days of receiving your order that you wish to have it returned. Upon agreement, you must then return it to us within another 14 days.
5. Returning your item/s: Only once you have arranged with an iDeliver team member can an item be collected/Returned. iDeliver Retail Solutions will require inspection of the original product before sending out a replacement and/or refund.
6. What to do with damaged goods: If a damaged item is received, kindly take a clear photo and send to a member of our support team. Please ensure the items are repacked safely and securely for the return back to our warehouse for further inspection.
7. Return address: iDeliver Retail Solution, 9 Galaxy Avenue, Linbro Park, Johannesburg, 2065.
8. Customer details separate from card details: Customer details will be stored by iDeliver Retail Solutions separately from card details which are entered by the client on Peach Payment’s secure site. For more detail refer to www.peachpayments.com.
9. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency: The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
10. Responsibility: iDeliver Retail Solutions takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support and delivery of goods.
11. Country of domicile: This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and iDeliver Retail Solutions chooses as its Domicilium Citandi et Executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, iDeliver Retail Solution, 9 Galaxy Avenue, Linbro Park, Johannesburg, 2065.
12. Variation: iDeliver Retail Solutions may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
13. Company information: This website is run by iDeliver Retail Solutions a private company based in South Africa trading as iDeliver eCommerce Fulfilment.
About iDeliver Retail Solutions (Pty) Ltd 2016/382049/07
Contact Us legal@iDeliver.co.za or info@iDeliver.co.za or customercare@iDeliver.co.za
© iDeliver Retail Solutions 2021 All rights reserved.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase products from our ADCO CBD website. By using our website, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age.